Fusion13 Adventure recommends:

Eckhart Tolle TV: Creating a New Earth Together

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Feedback on "What limits the Flow of Love"


 Good morning from Denver John...
I received this message from a friend in Spain who is responding to the editorial I wrote about "What Limits the Flow of Love?" I forward this with permission and think many of us can relate to the situation described... and also find the exercise of submitting the 'fears' to the transforming flames an excellent one.
"Hi John,
First, I would like to thank you for all the interesting info that you have been sending me in the last month.
As for the one you sent me on August 11, "what limits the flow of love"....
I completely agree with all that.
I work all the time with people's fears. In fact, last Friday night I organized a little fire ceremony with a small group of people. We went up a small mountain, a special sacred place where there is a wonderful energy.
We were 3 men and 3 women with well balanced energies.
This is something I do from time to time with people who need to work on their issues and I give them the opportunity to burn those and transmute them.
Well, five of us all had issues connected with FEAR(S)!!
We did not know before we started what we were going to do but... we left it open and that's what came out for all of them!!
As for me, I did not burn anything about Fear as I thought I had already released all my previous fears....
However, yesterday, looking at your email again, I suddenly realized that there is one fear that I still have to work on : "fear of not being good enough, or inadequate"..
This suddenly became apparent when someone - a man friend who would like a relationship with me and is looking for a "perfect" woman -, but he has put so many prerequisites that it made me feel inadequate again!!
I am not perfect and I never pretended to be - and neither is he!
How am I supposed to take this? as a challenge for me? Or am I a challenge for him?
Anyway, I have now burned that issue in order to recuperate my personal power that I have lost many times all through my life...
And today, when speaking to him again, I did not have that fear and he also felt that something in me had changed.
What I feel is, if I cannot come up to his very high expectations, well, I am not the woman for him, and he is certainly not for me either, as I cannot lower myself and play small so that he doesn' t feel insecure around me!!
I hope that this message will be of interest for you John and you may pass it on to whomever appropriate...
Thanks again for everything
Love, D......."
-----------------------------------

Disclaimer: My laptop has a sticky keyboard and I have to write most sentences twice since, at times, letters and spaces do not show up. The spell-checker also does not catch missing letters if the letters spell a recognizable word. So, apologies for this until I get the laptop fixed...I really am a fairly good speller!! ~ jh
So...Expect the unexpected... may Loving Kindness be our Guide... and welcome to NOW!
John Hutchinson - Denver, CO
Fusion13 Webpage: http://f13dna.blogspot.com 
Fusion13 on Facebook: http://facebook.com/f13dna
Sundance Center for Conscious Living: www.sunhutch.com 
"Our task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within ourselves that we have built against it." 
~ Rumi
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
www.Max.com/39160  - Max Cellgevity, Max Skin Care, MaxATP,Max N Fuze
www.WizWebWorks.com - Explore your website names with free email 
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ I want to share with those who want to receive. If you wish to unsubscribe from John's and/or Fusion13 Update emails, simply reply and enter "REMOVE" in the subject line or message....