Fusion13 Adventure recommends:

Eckhart Tolle TV: Creating a New Earth Together

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Responses: 12/21/2012??? What happened???



 

 
Fusion13 Inquiry:
12/21/2012???
What happened???
Here are a few responses I received over the last week...

 
From T…. ::
Hi John - thanks for asking this question. Interested in hearing the responses… Nothing out of the normal seemed to happen. I felt very introspective and participated in some on-line and meditation gatherings over the three days of 21-22-23. The only change I can report is "knowing" that predictions about events occurring in our physical world are metaphors for events that happen to us internally: "As above - so below. As without - so within." I personally experienced (on an energetic level) both the three days of darkness and the three days of light, both at the same time. I realized that everything is true and not true; real and unreal. Life is a series of paradoxes. Happy New Year, T….


From D…. ::
“I know [the beautiful sunset on 12/20/12]  is a sign that we have arrived in the ERA of LOVE. Feel into your heart space and you will receive truth and understanding beyond anything you have ever experienced. May the days ahead be awe inspiring. May you transition this time between worlds with grace and ease. May you recapture your innocence and find joy in all that you do. May you take time to BE... It is in the being that we truly connect to the divine essence of who we are… In gratitude for everyone of YOU who make a difference for the greater good of the whole. I hold you in my heart, deeply, passionately, respectfully with LOVE. That is all there is.....
In love, light and service…D….”

From J….::

John, on the 21st, all of the women in attendance at my gathering spoke about having been unusually, terribly sleepy for three days or so. Since that time, the sleepiness seems to have passed, and energy is restored. Issues with memory lapses also are improving. After a short time (one month or so prior to the 21st) when it seemed to have ceased to be so evident in my life, the synchronicity with which I have lived for the past year and more is alive and well. It feels like a revival of the strength of the Law of Attraction…

From C…..::

Hi Denver John! The present moments have been cascading over me like a waterfall – one after the other. As soon as I acknowledge one, another one comes along! They are relentless! … Fiscal cliff?  Ha – that’s nothing compared to standing at the edge of my personal cliffs of love lost and found, fears of loss, and the courage to stand laughing at the precipice (while trying to untangle my parachute)… All of this has something to do with your inquiry about the Mayan calendar. Stuff is happening, you betcha! I am excited, and feeling “cautiously courageous.” I have received confirmation that I am not alone, that the Universe will provide what I need…


From Denver John:

I suspect I have received all the responses from those who wish to share. As you can read, the responses have been varied. Personally, I felt both a grounded darkness and also a oneness with the present. It seems the idea of oneness is settling deeper and that allows me to both notice what feels like negatives and also see my attachment to certain wants, wishes, desires, etc. Accepting it all and letting go into this moment again and again… So, in a sense, the attitude of Life being what it is, is more pervasive. I did not sense any real obvious change, although the dream world indicated a new group, a new place, and the appearance of a male and female guiding presence… which may indicate a new merging and opening with the larger psyche. .. and new energies within…

So, we show up and we ‘BE’ and we chose to ‘DO’ what we choose to do.

Hopefully in the oneness of Love’s flow…