Fusion13 Adventure recommends:

Eckhart Tolle TV: Creating a New Earth Together

Monday, July 30, 2012

UFO Encounters - Personal and Upclose







I recently heard from a friend about some UFO experiences she encountered. In her email to me, she wrote the following:

"... re: UFOs....I've seen a few in daylight and quite a few in the night-time sky.... I saw a disc and a large triangular shaped ship in the Sedona, AZ area - the triangular one when out walking on Oak Creek and the disc coming back to Sedona from Cottonwood....there's short stories [see stories one and two below] connected to those;

"I also saw one disc right outside the window of the airplane I was traveling in going from DC to CA ... Right after we'd gone over the Grand Canyon on a clear turquoise blue-sky day, it was darting from cloud-bank to cloud-bank alongside our plane as we flew thru space...

"When I was with the Navajo Elders once, up in the high canyons of the southwest, we'd sit out by the fire at night before bedding down and they'd tell us stories....One night they began to point out the various lights in the canyons and in the sky.

They'd identify the different lights as: ancestors, guardians of a particular area or canyon, and "star people" (they knew who was who in the light-world)....You can recognize the "star people" at night - high up in the sky usually or coming down 'across' the sky - by the zigzag pattern they take, darting across the sky from point a to point b in a zigzag pattern.....A pilot from the Air Force told me once that they use the zigzag pattern to come into our atmosphere as they go thru the dimensional doorways/portals so as not to negatively affect the atmosphere causing harm to our environment or to their aircraft."   ~ A. A.
 ----------
After asking permission from my friend and also asking her to expand on the two stories, she responded with the permission and also the following two stories of UFO encounters.
----------

Story one: Triangular Airship

"I was out on Oak Creek - one of my favorite places - in Sedona, taking a walk along the path. I was observing the different trees, plants, and wildlife I encountered along the way.  At one point I saw what I thought was an insect darting about in the sky above my head.  I saw flashes of light and assumed it was the sun reflecting off of it's wings as it bounced about.

"I looked closer and focused in on it, thinking at the same time - 'what the heck are YOU?!!'.....When I put out that thought (and I'm not exaggerating or embellishing this story) the bouncy thing answered my question and literally came down into my mind's eye, right up close and personal, and clearly showed itself to be a very large, black, triangular shaped ship.

"Woah!  That startled me, to say the least!...As soon as I'd registered that what I was looking at was NOT an insect just over my head but some kind of UFO way out there in the sky above me, it resumed it's 'place' as high up above me rather than up close and personal where I could clearly see what it was.  I had tobacco with me and I stepped off the path into an open place in the rocks, out of sight, and began to turn the 4 Directions calling in the ancestors and helpers and praying to God.

"I asked for protection and support and I turned my back on that 'object' and it's inhabitants, having no intention to be "picked up" and I said so.  I'll wait for the B'nai Or, tyvm! and the lightships.  I have no desire to ride along in a heavy metal vehicle and I do know there is a difference.  I put forth that thought and intention banishing fear from my auric field, and I felt the energy shift and retreat. I continued my walk along the path chanting a song I'd been taught for such occasions and I resumed my journey, enjoying the beauty all around me and pondering the mysteries of this life."          ~ A. A.

Story two: Into the Mountain

"One morning I drove over to Cottonwood from Sedona to do some shopping at the local area Wally-world.  As I began my return trip driving across the deserted strip from Cottonwood to Sedona, I was watching the sky as I often do for raptors and other birds.  I love birds and especially eagles and hawks and often see them on my travels.  Since the road was deserted on this clear, sunshiny day, I was taking my time.

"There is a particular outcropping of rocks and a mountainous formation that juts up out of the desert landscape between Cottonwood and Sedona.  It is the only one out there so rather noticeable.

"As I neared that area, I clearly saw a large silver disc appear from my right up in the sky. It flew low over my car, straight toward the mountain that was coming up on my left in the distance from the road.  I slowed down and watched.  That disc flew directly INTO the mountain....NOT "between" rocks or parts of the mountain's rocky surface, but directly INTO the face of that mountain!  I was astonished and amazed.  Wow!...add it to the list of mysteries in Great Mystery's storybook and I got to witness it that day."          ~ A. A.

-----------
Thanks to A. A. for taking the time to share these experiences.