Fusion13 Adventure recommends:

Eckhart Tolle TV: Creating a New Earth Together

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Multi-dimensionality Dream-scene

So here I am, looking in a mirror. I see multiple images of me. Two images and each with a different shirt which shows me clearly there are at least two of what I think is "me."

I tell my 'son' about this and he seems to get it.

Then I find myself looking into a body of water and seeing the reflections on the surface, with lily leaves floating on top. There is a woman beneath the water. I realize I am floating over the water as my "son" sits on the shore. Then I move back to the shore as well.

The dream shares another picture of the multidimensional nature of "what is." It is as if we are in a play and playing a character. and yet we have another identity beyond the character we play... Who knows how many plays and how many characters we play in this now. Parallel dimensions provide a trick to our 3D mindset. It is as if we at times find ourselves immersed in the 3D world of duality and then at times move into 4th dimension astral encounters... and perhaps other dimensions as well. It seems all of them happen now. The "son" may represent that inner child or pure essence that is present in all dimensions.

If we are not used to the movement from dimension to dimension, it can be a bit startling at first. I suggest we get used to the astral connections beyond our "normal" third dimensional world. As we embrace the ONE reality, we begin to experience the infinite and the possibilities of infinity. Only our viewpoints that have been domesticated into us through the 3rd dimensional mass consciousness act as illusory limits to what is possible.

Multi-dimensionality points to the possibility we are connected and open to all that IS... which, in my particular distortion, is the Creatoring Mystery of WE/ONE...