Fusion13 Adventure recommends:

Eckhart Tolle TV: Creating a New Earth Together

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Carol's Experience with Goddess Energy



Greetings to all...
I asked Carol, a friend and also Fusion13 participant, if she would like to say more about her experience with Goddess energy. She responded with a wonderful story of the experience and then gave me permission to share it with you. I hope you find it as inspiring and encouraging as I have...
--------------------------------
from Carol D, Angel House in OH >>>


"I can tell you how I first encountered the Goddess. I was talking a while ago to someone about the Goddess and what it meant to the feminine. I must have woke her up because then the next morning, when I awoke, the most powerful, magnificent Goddess figure came to me and filled me with the power of the heavens. 

The energy rushed through me and touched every part of my being. First she assured me that all my dreams for Angel House would be fulfilled because it was already done, it had already been finished and I just needed to get out of the way so it could be completed. 

Then the energy continued to flow, now focusing on my son, who is having a very difficult time right now. His life is falling apart and this energy that came through me could now go to him. I knew and felt the force of the energy, that now that it had been opened in me, could flow through me to him since he came from me, he is still connected to me energetically and my opening can allow him to also open to his own power. 

It continued going through my life in this way. Bringing power to everything that is me. It related to the love that I knew with [my husband and partner] and that I share now with all in my life. My body contorted and moved with the energy as it continued to flow through me. I have never felt such a power before. Something opened that can never be closed again. This is the missing piece as to who I am and how to let the Source energy flow through me without getting stopped through my filter along the way. The door is open and I can breathe and move freely in the power of the energy that fills life.

As we have been told, we think we are a human being having a spiritual experience when actually we are a spiritual being having a human experience. What I realized after this opening was that the spiritual being in me, the angel, tried to skip the human experience because I did not like how it felt and was just going to continue to be the light and love of the spiritual being that I wanted to be. Well, of course, it did not work. I signed up for a human experience and that is what I would have... like it or not!!! 

So in trying to be only the Spiritual being, (the good little girl) I closed off a big part of me that has now reopened and allows much power to fill all that is in my life. 

Words do not do justice to what the experience felt like. It was magnificent and powerful just like the Goddess that brought it to me. The name that came to me was Athena, the daughter of Zeus. 

This energy continues to rise in me at times when I am falling into the 'helpless little girl' space. I can no longer hide there because there is a force that comes through me that I can no longer deny. It is not me, but coming through me and since this space has been opened, I can not stop its power from moving me to where I need to be. 

So that is my Goddess story, thanks for asking... Love and Hugs, Carol"

----------------------------------------------------
And thanks very much to you, Carol, for sharing this remarkable experience with us!! 

Expect the unexpected ...
May Loving Kindness be our Guide....John
 ... and welcome to this Present Moment!
Smile ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
 John Hutchinson - Denver, CO
Fusion13 Adventure: http://f13dna.blogspot.com 
Sundance Center for Conscious Living: www.sunhutch.com 
"Our task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within ourselves that we have built against it."  ~ Rumi
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
www.Max.com/39160  - Max Cellgevity, Max Skin Care, MaxATP,Max N Fuze
www.WizWebWorks.com - Explore your website names with free email 
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I want to share with those who want to receive. If you wish to unsubscribe from John's and/or Sundance Center emails, simply reply and enter "REMOVE" in the subject line.