Fusion13 Adventure recommends:

Eckhart Tolle TV: Creating a New Earth Together

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

F13-12: Pumpkin 'Pop' and Old Energies - March 7, 2012


"Our task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within ourselves that we have built against it." ~ Rumi
F13-12: Pumpkin 'Pop' and Old Energies - March 7, 2012
March 6th Pop:

In the drowsy state before sleep I was presented with the image of scrubbing some open pieces of pumpkin... and at the same time other pieces were cracking apart...


We are going through shifting times... transitions... death experiences of a sort that is making way for the 'old' false identities and energies to crack apart as the new is emerging... Yesterday I was made aware of the new school I find myself in... not knowing what is going on...but none the less here we are...
The dreamtime then proceeded to show me areas of old energies which were in part keyed by interactions during the day. To summarize: I am working on doing some useful work and see signs of the 4th dimension but no presence... I was feeling a bit lost in 'not knowing' exactly what to do, which is usually the desire of the egoic mind. Then I was shown an aspect that was annoyed and why... and again it had to with judgments of what the ego thinks 'should' happen... then was shown another aspect that likes to bully my best aspirations... all good insights and will not go into specifics in this case to protect the innocent...
A Fusion13 participant asked me how I was doing this morning, before I had a chance to work on the insights...and I replied the I was feeling a bit 'out of sync'... now I am back in sync as I accepted the old parts of my personality and their energies were "scrubbed' and released...
So, the pre-sleep 'pop' actually told me what was coming... scrubbing and more of the egoic energies... 'pumpkin-head' cracking apart for scrubbing...
Our Higher Self is ready to provide the needed info if we are opening to see beyond the ego defenses...
If you are dealing with letting go of the 'old' identities and patterns so the new identity of the Higher Self can more fully incarnate in this world... you are supported by others, myself, your Higher Self and the power of all that is best.... At least that is my take on it... and I'm sticking to it!
Once again, I do appreciate the comments, questions, 'pops' and guidance you are sharing... feel free to share any of these messages with others who are connected or connecting with your soul cluster...
Expect the unexpected and...
May Loving Kindness be our Guide... John
... and welcome to this Present Moment!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
John Hutchinson - Denver, Colorado, USA
Fusion13 Adventure Blog: http://f13dna.blogspot.com
Sundance Center for Conscious Living Blog: www.sunhutch.com
If you want to know more of the emerging Fusion13 Adventure, here is a list of introductory posts:
  1. F13-0 Welcome to the Fusion13 Adventure and Blog [March 3, 2012]
  2. F13-1 Initial message and invitation...
  3. F13-2 Clarifying the Great of Adventure - Fusion13 (Feb 27, 2012)
  4. F13-3 Synchronized Support [dream and comments]
  5. F13-4 The Spirit of Frankness - Dream and Comments
  6. F13-5 Adventure Update Feb 29, 2012
Some of these messages were posted out of sequence as they were uploaded from emails in order to make them available online, so the actual posting dates may be off a few days from when they were written.