Fusion13 Adventure recommends:

Eckhart Tolle TV: Creating a New Earth Together

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Dream: The Pace of Remodeling




"Our task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within ourselves that we have built against it." ~ Rumi


F13-14 - Dream: The Pace of Remodeling - March 8, 2012

Fusion13 is in the process of emerging. One of the assumptions is that the next 'steps' will be revealed as needed. When we sense what the next step may be, we will step out without knowing the whole 'plan' and trusting that what is needed will be provided... I see our task is to remain vigilant and to go about our daily lives being in the present moment. Sometimes there are parts within the psyche that are uncomfortable with the 'unknown' and yet it seems during this phase for me at least it is important to stay in the present and not jump ahead of the guidance. Others may say, "Just do it and don't wait"... That has what I have said in the past and have acted that way as well.
The dreamtime provided the following dream:
-------------------------------
Transitioning Steps...
I am at a construction site where some remodeling is underway... I am with a few others that are on the same crew. I am shown an area of stairs that are to be encased with a wall. The remodeling was partially done and my brother had done some of it and cut some 2x4s that are lying around. My task is to finish the wall. There are no set of blueprints that I see... There are also different materials that the 2x4s need to be attached to... The supervisor has left us to go and do other things. I am studying the way things have been started and do not see how things are to be done... I begin and then realize that I cut a piece too short and that is not what is needed... Another one of the crew says, " We are moving way too slow and the boss is going to be upset that we have not finished this when he gets back."
I tell him, I'm not going to go forward until I see the best way things should come together. So I continue to study the partially done wail and all the different issues with the various materials and somewhat haphazard way others have started the remodeling... Now I see the 'supervisor has returned and he is pouring large containers of driveway sealer over the parking lot area to be spread around and help seal the outside area surrounding the building we are working in...
---------------------------------

The dreamtime message shows a crew that is together [perhaps the Fusion13 cluster]... and we are given a particular task by the one looking over us that has been begun by a related soul [my brother] who did not seem to know much about construction and the best ways to put things together... There are ego voices within and from outside that want to move quickly... and yet I continue to reflect on the intricacies of the best way to proceed... I have a lot of experience putting things together that are in transition... this time it is different and nothing seems to fit together easily... I have the sense that in this period of time, without clear direction it is best to simply look at what is at this time... when the 'boss' returns, he is not upset as the other voices have suggested he would be, he is sealing and protecting the surrounding area...

-----------------------------------
Where are you in this picture? Are you part of a team that is helping with the remodeling? How do you receive guidance from your guides and higher self... the wise and loving aspects of our unseen consciousness?
I do appreciate your comments, questions, 'pops' and guidance...feel free to share any of these messages with others who are connected or connecting with you in this great adventure...

 
Expect the unexpected and...
May Loving Kindness be our Guide... John
... and welcome to this Present Moment!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

John Hutchinson - Denver, Colorado, USA
Fusion13 Adventure Blog: http://f13dna.blogspot.com
Sundance Center for Conscious Living Blog: www.sunhutch.com

If you want to know more of the emerging Fusion13 Adventure, here is a list of introductory posts:
Some of these messages were posted out of sequence as they were uploaded from emails in order to make them available online, so the actual posting dates may be off a few days from when they were written.