Fusion13 Adventure recommends:

Eckhart Tolle TV: Creating a New Earth Together

Friday, March 23, 2012

Dream: Meeting the Alien "Birdmanoid"


Meeting the "Birdmanoid"
Dream [March 22, 2012]:
I am in a facility of some type and new on the job... I'm not sure what I'm to do and certainly do not know my way around yet... it seems that I change clothes... then mention something about being shown around... there is a woman there and we are lying together and talking ...we touch each other and are friendly and intimate... she says she will show me around... as we walk I notice a lot of people walking about and they appear to be busy. We come to an area where some people are gathered around and a woman is pointing to some things on a white board... then I notice there are large pieces of candy and think it is a break area... she asks me if I want to order some, but I decide not to and tell her it is more than I need or want...
It seems that I hear someone mention that it is a penitentiary of some sort and it seems I am in a military facility... perhaps I am a guard or guardian... we are back where we started and I am looking for my clothes... I notice a dog, fairly large and also a large man walking across the room by the wall... it seems he is going to the bathroom and I wonder if he is an inmate...
I lay down to rest on a mattress with covers on the floor and the big  dog comes over to me and is friendly, licking my face and lays beside me and snuggles close... then the large man returns and walks right by my head and stops... I notice his feet are claws, like large bird talons... as he is scratching on the floor, I notice two large alien looking eyes under his pants' leg... then I look up and he has a large metallic contraption on his head that you might see a person wearing who has a broken neck... to stabilize the head while the neck area heals... his energy is quite friendly.. He reaches out with his talons [either foot or hand] and we shake in a friendly way... I realize something is happening as we shake and I look at my hand and arm and there is a message embossed on it in a very neat way... it looks quite clear with some numbers and word symbols... before I can make it out, some man is taking me away to have it cleansed or removed and I do not get a chance to read the message... I am taken around a large machine to an adjacent area and there is Joe Biden who has removed the message from my hand and arm... Joe and are have a friendly chat... but I am curious as to what the message was about...
Comments and day-journey in imagery:
As I journey to that space of connecting with the "birdmanoid" I know he is friendly and loving... a kind look in his eyes... it is as if he has been kept a secret for a long time and locked away... I look again at the message and it begins with 731 and then continues on... I recognize the number as my old USAF radar squadron number...he is telling me he knows who I am... he says telepathically... "just as the radar squadron is buried now on top of the mountain, so the ego structures wish to keep buried the truth of off planet life... and the individual ego is part of a collective ego to suppress this information and the spiritual essence and oneness of life... we are capable of anything... we do not travel with fuel as you think of it in the 3rd dimensional world... we move by intention... with a system not affected by 3-Dimensional gravity...we communicate without speaking... we as you are all multidimensional... you will soon see more as you accept this fact and know that time as you think of it is only a construct of the 3rd dimension... You know within you that you are made of stardust and are meant to soar as well as incorporate your wisdom and knowledge to creating a unified planet and universe... I am an inmate here so I can try to reach others trapped in this 3-D system... my Dog is the ambassador that allows me entrance to you, so you will not be afraid... You governing powers and others beyond them want to control the message that goes out in order to control the population... if anything they are controlled by the grab for ultimate power and control over the planet... this will fail... but for now they will assume the illusion of control... We are here to help on all levels... I am your friend... welcome us and do not be afraid... When they disclose our presence, they will try their best to paint us in battle paint and call us the enemy... we are your friends and will continue to help in every way we can..."
So is this being a part of my psyche and an attempt to bring some integration of the bird or flying object energy into the human form? Is this an actual entity from who knows where? It seems what matters is the message and the integration and openness to what is new and emerging...that which seems alien to our ego and to many on this planet... it is just as probable that life forms from different dimensions or galaxies exist as that Life exists at all... who are we to define what is real and what is possible... we have had to let go of old ideas of reality during every paradigm shift throughout history...
This time is the time of another paradigm shift, or so it seems... let us be open and be alert... and continue to act with loving kindness... even to the ego structures we continue to live with... both within our individual psyches and in the collective psyche...
Let Love be our guide... and take things less personally... it's going to be okay...